The Greek landscape is famous not only for its natural beauty but also for its complexity and diversity. Three elements dominate: the sea, the mountains, and the lowland. The Greek mainland is sharply indented; arms and inlets of the sea penetrate so deeply that only a small, wedge-shaped portion of the interior is more than 50 miles from the coast. The rocky headlands and peninsulas extend outward to the sea where there are many island arcs and archipelagoes. Greece could be the perfect place to start your new business venture.
Read on to find out more.
Citizenship in Greece can be obtained by investing a certain amount. It is also based on fulfilling basic requirements which are lenient as compared to Schengen states. Learning language is not compulsory. It is hub of tourism hence locals can converse in English easily. Getting citizenship of Greece has its own charms.
Benefits of being a Greece Citizen:
- Process of getting residency is fast. If all the requirements fulfilled, you can get residency within two months.
- Citizens of Greece are allowed to travel within Schengen states which is otherwise not open for all global citizens.
- Amount to be invested to get citizenship in Greece is very economical as compared to other European states.
- Residency permit to cover covers all the family members of immigrants including parents of both the partners, partner and children.
- Citizenship to Greece does not require years long residency before applying.
- No specific language requirements
- The property which you acquire by investing in Greece is allowed to be rented unlike many other European countries.
Step by Step Process:
Getting a citizenship in Greece is easier than many other European states. The requirements are pretty straightforward, and if everything is done according to the rules, you will have your citizenship in less than two months!
To get a citizenship for Greece through investment you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Invest a minimum of €250.000 in Greece by purchasing residential property. You need not to worry, this investment becomes a great source of income as it is allowed to be rented out, legally.
- Applicant must have health insurance plan which covers necessary medical expenses during your stay in Greece.
- Must have valid visa entry either of C or D type
- Invest minimum €250.000 in residential property within Greece.
It is this simple and straightforward to get a Greece citizenship. Book your consultation with us to get started straightway with securing your Greece citizenship.