Finland is one of the world’s most northern and geographically remote countries and is subject to a severe climate. Nearly two-thirds of Finland is blanketed by thick woodlands, making it the most densely forested country in Europe. Finland also forms a symbolic northern border between western and eastern Europe: dense wilderness and Russia to the east, the Gulf of Bothnia and Sweden to the west.
Read on to find out more about how you can pursue Finnish citizenship through investment opportunities in Finland.
For a Company Founder, one private person without a family – the net salary should be 1300€ and approximately 300€ (at least) to pay the taxes (that makes 1600€ in total).
Benefits of Living in Finland:
- The spouse/partner will have the right to join the adaptation program and will be receiving a monthly grant of EUR 630.
- Additional monthly EUR 200 bonus may be granted in case of learning the language.
- Every 1st child under 18 can receive EUR 94 per month, 2nd – EUR 105, 3rd – EUR 135, 4rd – EUR 154, 5th – EUR 174. After 17 years old the benefit is EUR 500.
- These sums usually fully compensate the residence permit running costs.
- Free Education
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
- From the day one you can sponsor your family to settle along with your family.
- Quick process and Citizenship.
- Many people in Middle East are following this : you don’t need to leave GCC. You can stay here and work here and as your backup plan or to secure your future you can hold this EU residency as a dual nationality.
- In the future if you want to send your all children for free education, all family for free medical, to avail all other social benefits, to open business or to settle in future you can do any time. While living in GCC, you can have another residency.
- Finish passport is ranked the most strongest passports in the world, which allows you to travel to approximately 127 countries without visa.
Please note that you will need to show a bank statement amounting to at least 10,800 Euros per applicant, before applying.
Book your consultation with us today to start your journey towards attaining Finnish citizenship.