Saskatchewan is a thriving province of Canada. In addition to its scenic beauty, the solid road, rail and air transport infrastructure make it an ideal place to start your new business venture in Canada. The province is well suited to manufacture and distribution industries. It also boasts the lowest provincial tax in all of Canada and has large reserves of natural resources in mining, agriculture and energy sectors.
Saskatchewan also has the third highest number of young population which is able and skilled to become your work force and take your business to the next level.
Read on to find out more about the investment opportunities available in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Category:
|Minimum entry criteria||
have a minimum net worth of $500,000 CAD;
|Business Establishment Plan requirements||
Your Business Establishment Plan must include:
your plan to start a business in Saskatchewan;
Saskatchewan Farm Owner and Operator Category:
- You must have a personal net worth of $500,000 CAD or more.
- You must sign a performance agreement showing your commitment to buying and actively operating a farm in Saskatchewan.
- You must complete an exploratory visit to the province for at least five working days.
- You need to be able to prove that you have farm operation knowledge and experience.
- You need to have a proposal for a commercial farming opportunity.
Saskatchewan Farm Owners and Operators – Young Farmer Stream:
- You must have a personal net worth of $300,000 CAD or more.
- You must be younger than 40.
- You must have a minimum of three years of experience in farm ownership, farm management or practical farming experience.
- You must submit a proposal for a commercial farming opportunity in Saskatchewan.
- You or your spouse must be employable so that you can supplement your farming income.
Book your consultation with us today to get a tailor-made business plan to help you launch your Saskatchewan Investment Immigration venture.