Prince Edward Island is Canada’s smaller province. In fact it is literally an Island in the Atlantic. Its potential for business and economic growth is immense considering that the population is less there but is increasing rapidly.
The Government of PEI, recognizing the importance of new business development, offers many supportive initiatives, like the Ignition Fund, to entrepreneurs looking to start a new business in the province. With plenty of resources at your disposal and the relaxed atmosphere of the coastal towns, your business in PEI will surely flourish. The Prince Edward Island Work Permit is currently the only business visa option in the province.
Read on to find out more!
Prince Edward Island Work Permit Stream:
- You must have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD.
- You must have graduated from high school or some other secondary school equivalent.
- You must be between 21 and 59 years old.
- You must be able to transfer your management skills, past employment or business ownership experience to your new business in Prince Edward Island.
- You must have at least Canadian Language Benchmark level 4 in either English or French.
- You must have the intention to live and work in the province permanently.
- You must play an active role in the daily activities and ongoing management of the business.
Book your consultation with us today to get a tailor-made business plan to help you launch your Prince Edward Island Investment Immigration venture.