New Brunswick is a province rich in lush forests, clear lakes, majestic mountain ranges and spellbinding beaches. Additionally it is one of the best places to start a new business venture in Canada. New Brunswick has the highest rate of graduation in all of Canada which means that there is an abundance of skilled labour force waiting to be employed. The infrastructure is also top-notch which will aid you in boosting the productivity of your business operations. New Brunswick also boasts the cheapest operating costs in all of Canada. To start your business in New Brunswick, you will have to meet the requirements for either the Entrepreneurial Stream or the Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream.
Read on to find out more about the Investment options available in New Brunswick.
New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream:
- Your business must have a real eligible connection to the province.
- You must be between 22 and 55 years old.
- You must have reached Canadian Language Benchmark level 5 or higher in all four categories of the test in either French or English.
- You must have finished at least two years of tertiary education after completing high school.
- Your personal net worth must be verified and it should be a minimum of $600,000 CAD.
- During the past 5 years you must have at least 3 years of work experience in managing and owning at least 33.3% of a business or you must have 5 consecutive years of work experience in a senior business management role.
- You need to have the intention of living in the province permanently while owning and managing your local business.
- You must be able to make a minimum investment of at least $250,000 CAD in starting your business.
New Brunswick Post-Graduate Stream:
- You must be between 22 and 40 years old.
- You must have reached Canadian Language Benchmark level 7 or higher in all four categories of the test in either French or English.
- You must have completed a full-time tertiary degree or diploma of two years length at a recognized university or community college in New Brunswick.
- You must have lived in the province while studying for the qualification mentioned above.
- You must have managed and owned 100% of a business in the province for a minimum of one year.
- You need to have a valid post-graduation work permit.
- You must be able to show your intention and ability to settle in the province.
Book your consultation with us today to get a tailor-made business plan to help you launch your New Brunswick Investment Immigration venture.