British Columbia is easily one of Canada’s most diverse, flexible and competitive economies. It is a prime destination for people looking to start a new business venture or expand an existing base of operations in the province. The Capital of the province, Vancouver, is a hub for global trade around the world including the United States, Mexico, and Asia. The fiscally responsible provincial government make it easy and relatively cheaper to start a new business. There is also an adequately skilled work force available for hire in the province.
There are two Investor Visa options that you can explore to migrate to British Columbia, these are:
1) Entrepreneur Immigration Stream;
2) Regional Pilot Program.
You can find additional information about both below.
British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration:
|British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration|
have a minimum net worth of $600,000 CAD;
start a new qualifying business or purchase and improve a business that already exists;
British Columbia – Regional Pilot Program:
- You must start a new business and settle in a regional community with a population of fewer than 75,000 people.
- You must complete an exploratory visit to the community.
- You need to make a minimum investment of $100,000 CAD in a qualifying business.
- You must have a personal net worth of at least $300,000 CAD.
- You must own at least 51% of the company.
- Your business must create at least one new job.